Have questions? Call an expert:
1-877-646-6320
Close
Search

Your 5 Star Pool Furniture Supplier!

5 Star Google Rating Pool Furniture Supply  

Pool Furniture Supply has been the leading supplier to the hospitality industry since 2003. We are committed to our customers and continuously strive to improve our customer experience. That’s why we have earned 5-star rating on Google and an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau! We invite you to view ourGoogle+ Business Page where many of our satisfied customers have shared their experience.  

Don’t just take our word for it!

Lisa S. 
Property Manager for Lake Parks West HOA - Grand Prairie, TX 
pic
“I recently purchased furniture for an HOA's community pool I manage. The order included a large number of tables, chairs, umbrellas, and pads. The merchandise is beautiful. The shipment arrived when promised and in perfect condition. This company even assisted with color choices in fabric matching. My board of directors is very happy with the service andin factplaced an additional order soon after. I highly recommend Pool Furniture Supply!”

Calvin W.
Property Manager for Beck & Company - Austin, TX
pic
“They have great products and the best customer service ever. I hope to continue using them for years to come. In propertymanagementwe never can find anyone to repair pool furniture.”

Angela C. 
pic
“Our experience with Pool Furniture Supply from beginning to end was exceptional. We worked specifically with Madeline who was knowledgeable,caring,and a real pleasure to work with. Our chaise lounges arrived today in perfect condition. I can't stop looking at them! I will be telling anyone who needs pool furniture to buy through this company. I can't sing their praises enough.”

Leticia R. Timberlake Owners Association - Sacramento, CA
pic
“We've ordered product for our pools twice in the last year. The quality is great and the homeowners love the style and colors that were chosen. I believe we've ordered almost 20 pool-side tables and only one was received scratched. The return/replacement process was easy and we received our replacement table in a timely manner. I am sure we would use Pool Furniture Supply in the future if the need comes up.”

Maria M. Property Manager, First Place Management - Wallingford CT
pic
I ordered 6 chaise lounges for a condo complex that I manage in Wallingford, CT and they were received in less than 2 weeks (closer to one week actually)...and in perfect condition.  I would highly recommend this company for any of your pool needs.” 

Benjamin SAtascocita Forest Community Assoc. - Humble, TX
pic
I have had a tremendously enjoyable business experience with Pool Furniture Supply. The first time I went to their website I chatted with Charlene and from the first moment to the last (about 2 1/2 hours later), she was a shining example of excellent customer service. She patiently answered all of my questions, made wonderful suggestions, and just did a wonderful job of making the experience enjoyable. I was out of my element, as I had never shopped for or ordered commercial pool furniture before. Also, the pricing was amazing. I gave Charlene my budget and she got me everything we needed and more and came in UNDER budget, including shipping! I know I'm gushing, but I just can't say enough positive things about dealing with this company. Great job, guys! We will DEFINITELY be repeat customers!” 

You may read all of our reviews on our Google+ Business Page! If you have had an experience worth sharing with us, please take a moment to leave a review on our Google+ or BBB page. If you were unhappy with our service, please contact us via phone, chat, or email and we will urgently respond to your needs. We are honored that you have considered us for your outdoor furnishing needs and we look forward to growing our partnership for years to come!