28x46 Rectangular Fire Pit Table with Granite Top
• Stainless Steel Burner
• Rectangle Granite Table Top
• Marine Grade Aluminum Base
• Propane (Not Included) or Natural Gas
• 20 lbs. 1/4" Reflective Fire Glass Included
• 5 Year Burner Warranty - 1 Year Table Top
• Seats 6 to 8 People
A Fire Pite Table takes any hotel patio, resort lounge, or clubhouse deck to the next level of elegance and style. Fire features never go out of style and our granite topped tables are timeless. Granite is a product of nature meaning the color and veining will vary which adds to its uniqueness. Choose between 2cm or 3cm thickness and whether to have a smooth polished edge or rough rockface edge. The top is sealed with a heavy-duty finish which locks out oils, water, stains, and dirt preserving the stone underneath for many years to come. The 28" x 46" table size is great as a display feature or seat up to 8 guests around it as a casual dining experience.
The fire system is made with stainless steel components and brass fittings to ensure corrosion resistance and longevity. The pit is made with ceramic-coated steel to reduce heat transfer to the granite. The match-lit burner is concealed under 20 pounds of reflective glass beads which can tint the flames depending on coloration. Adjust the flame levels from 1 to 20 inches with an easy control knob. The fuel is stored underneath the table in the aluminum brass, behind a magnetic door. This fire table operates at 45K BTUs and uses a standard propane tank (NOT INCLUDED). Convert to natural gas with our conversion kit at no additional cost. Just be sure to select the conversion kit option before ordering. Fire tables are intended for outdoor use only. See attached manual for more details or call our knowledgeable staff.
Note: Propane tank DOES NOT come with the purchase.
• 15"x 33.5" Rectangle Tempered Glass Wind Guard - Made with 3/16" thick tempered glass to handle high heat. It stands 6" tall and comes with all the necessary hardware for mounting. Comes unassembled.
• Full Table Cover - Made with Gardelle Fabric which is water repellent to protect your fire table from rain. Strap snaps and elastic hem cord protect against the wind while side air vents prevent condensation on the inside.
• Aluminum Burner Cover - Fits securely over the fire element to create a smooth level surface when not in use, maximizing the tabletop space. Color matched to the base enclosure.